CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

This morning sickness is ALL DAY SICKNESS!!!



I have been lying on the couch for the past week, looking at my home continue to get messy around me, laundry piling up, dishes covering the counters! Ahhh. What I wouldnt give to just be doing laundry or washing a few dishes right now. I'm nauseous constantly, having to make myself eat about every 90 minutes so it doesnt become worse. To top that off NOTHING ever sounds good, for me its just whatever is quick and doesnt leave an aroma in the house.


Spencer has been so great at fixing me food when I need it and helping out with Sophia, mainly when those dirty diapers pop up! :) I've also been obsessed with watching High School Musical 1 and 2 this week! Spencer picked them up for me this last week! Talk about not being able to get a song out of your head! I find myself waking up in the morning, griting my teeth and singing those songs in my head while I fight off my nausea. I've always been like that when I'm sick, weird huh?!


But really, I'm in love with these musicals! "We're all in this together!" "So lonely before, I finally fouuunndddd, what I've been lookin for, du du du du!"

9 comments:

Erin said...

I really wish I could have been in those movies! seriously they are great. sorry about the morning sickness! it will all be worth it in the end!

Jennie said...

i am sorry you are so sick heidi, hopefully it will be ending soon. it didn't last too long with sophia did it? glad you had awesome highschool musical to keep you happy. maybe you could call up some of the beehives in your ward and they could watch it with you.

Megan Bartlett said...

You kill me, Heidi! You freaking kill me! I'm so sorry you're so sick! You didn't sound very good on the phone the other day. Poor thing! Was it this bad with Sophia? I hope it doesn't last much longer!! You crack me up about HSM 1 and 2...you're like one of my friends here...she just LOVES them! Haha - Jennie's comment makes me laugh because the friend I mentioned always wants to have the young women over to watch it with her. Hehe!

Frei Family said...

Oh poor heidi!! I am so sorry, that is not a good thing, i hope it doesn't last long, and then you can get back to those dishes(and then you'll wish you were on the couch again!) Feel better, Girl!!

Frei Family said...

oh and by the way i love highschool musical!!!

Jenni Coberly said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. Hang in there it will get better and then you will have a sweet little baby to love!

Jacque said...

Well cute thang! You have morning.uhhmm...I mean all-day sickness? I had it too. I hated every minute of it! I wish you lived closer so I could help!! Well, Tigh and I have a blog now! goodgundy.blogspot.com
Sophia is adorable! AND I love High School Musical too! haha. Tigh and I watch is every now-and-then! Love ya!

Jacque said...

Ok, I am DEMANDING more pictures of the fam! I miss you guys...oh-and if you ever sneak to Utah again and don't come see us...you'll see...Love ya!

Megan Bartlett said...

Hello darling! You've now been tagged! Go to my page and check out the questions you have to answer. I fyou don't get the chance, no worries. It's just fun if you have a moment! I hope you're feeling a little better!