CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Following the Crowd.




So I took my sister in law Megans advise and started the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer. I'm only 2 chapters into it and I LOVE it, its such easy reading! It flows so well, and I can't wait to pick it up again. If you were one of those who enjoyed "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" growing up..........(I did) then you'll love the plot behind this! I know, vampires, blah, blah, blah, but its REALLY good, I promise!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

good for you heidi to finally jump on the wagon. The books are fun to read, fyi, my favorite book is #2

Megan Bartlett said...

YEAH! I'm so glad you're reading them! GOSH they are FABO. I don't know why Jennie's favorite is #2...I liked the end of it but didn't like the rest! The third one is the really, really good one! Ever since Ben and I have read them, we have "vampire spottings". You'd be surprised at how many people look like a vampire!

Erin said...

these books are addicting! Im so excited for the 4th one to come out. I always check her website waiting for something new to pop up! I finished them all in record time!

Anonymous said...

You will LOVE all of them! They are really hard to put down. I finished them in 3 days!! Audrey pretty much didn't have a mom for those days, but I just couldn't help it, they are way too good!