CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Winter Weddings!

So I shot my very first wedding this last December. I was quite nervous but I knew if I didnt start somewhere I'd never get anywhere! I was really pleased with how things turned out, I had alot more fun editing everything at home rather than actually shooting. I posted a few pictures off to the side. Winter Weddings I dont believe are the easiest thing to shoot, its cold out, and theres not really much color to work with. I really feel a summer wedding would be TONS of fun to shoot! Yeah for Summer......BOO to winter!

2 comments:

SqUiRt said...

I hope you realize that if I ever get married, you're totally going to have to be my photographer! I've always loved your work. You're amazing!

Erin said...

i totally agree. plus there is a chance you could have a red nose or bright red cheeks from the cold! but the pics look amazing! you did a great job! I wish I could take classes from you!