CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still SICK and miss all the family!


Well, well, well, still waiting for the nausea to LEAVE! Hoping only a few more weeks! Please! I though I'd make a quick post to let you know I'm still alive, I go to the doctor this Friday to have my first baby check up! I'm excited! Just to catch up on a few things. Spencers grandfather "papa" passed away a couple weeks ago. We will miss him so much, but know that he's with his family and having a wonderful time where he is now. It was fun though to see all the family when they came into town. The kids got to play together and I have a wonderful video posted thanks to Megan! Its so funny!
Right now, Spencer and I are just waiting for summer to get here! We've had enough of this snow! Plus we can't wait to travel to San Clemente this summer and also travel some more for Spencers little brother Bretts wedding in June!

5 comments:

Erin said...

what a fun large family! so cute!

Jennie said...

yeah heidi, I am glad that you are still alive! i am so sorry that you are still so sick. that really is not fun. hopefully it will end soon. Aren't you almost in your second trimester? anyhoo, always love to see a new post. hope you feel better soon! by the way, brooklyn loves her bug jammies.
thank you!

TJ said...

Heidi, I glad to hear that you and Spencer are doing good. After a month of not posting, I was wondering what was going on. When are you coming to Utah again?

Jacque said...

Heidi, I am so sorry to hear Spencer's grandfather passed away. It's nice to know the master plan though, huh? Good luck with everything. You look absolutely beautiful! Please head this way soon! I miss you guys! Tell Spenc. we say hi amd give your cute little gal a hug for us!

Anonymous said...

When are you going to San Clemente? (you are talking about CA right?) It would be fun to see you... We go down there a lot during the summer!