CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Sophi's Best Birthday gift EVER!

I finally had some down time to post some pictures from Sophi's birthday party and Cash's arrival. We're all doing great! Thanks to everyone for your support and excitement with our newest little one!

Blowing out her Birthday Candles

Loving her new baby from Papa and Grandma

Sophia and her new baby brother Cash

Sophi's new birthday dress

Dancing in her new dress

Opening her birthday presents

Our little Cash

Mother and Son

Daddy and his kids

SO SWEET HE IS

Sophi meeting Cash for the first time

Just arrived!

Proud Daddy

Our newest edition

9 comments:

Jacque said...

So sweet Heidi!
I can't wait for my next one to come!
I'm glad you're doing well!!!!!

SqUiRt said...

The pictures of Sophi and Cash are SO cute!! And you look way good too (so does Spencer, I didn't want him to feel left out)

Jen Giorgis said...

He is absolutely beautiful!!! I am glad that everyone is doing well, and all look happy!

Erin said...

he is beautiful! I love the picture of sophi dancing around in her new dress! totally priceless!

Frei Family said...

He looks so cute!! I hope you are loving him to death!! Happy Birthday Sophie!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that Dora cake?! Audrey is having a Dora party and I was going to just try to make one! But it would be so much easier to buy one... so where did you get it?

Elise said...

Hi Heidi- I found you blog from the Bagley's Congratulations on the new baby!!Sophia is getting so big. Its good to see what you are up to.

Taylor Gardner said...

Well, if this doesn't make me baby hungry, I don't know what would! If we keep volleying back and forth like this for years, I'm gonna laugh so hard. We always have been good turn-takers, haven't we?

Megan Bartlett said...

I love those pictures!!! Sophia's new birthday dress is adorable too. And Cash is getting so big so fast! I can't wait to meet him. (Whenever that will be!) Thanks for posting!