CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

JUNE (where did you go?)

I have two, no three excuses that have been keeping me from the blogging world, Sophia, Cash, and the return of my husband! It has been months and I'm taking this moment to play catch up....this may take a few posts...you got a few minutes? :)


Spencer was still at at basic training and the kids and I filled our time with fun activities and things to do to the pass the time.



The end of June Spencer graduated from Basic Training and I finally got to see him after 10 weeks! I flew out to Kentucky and had a horrible time getting there. We landed at our connection on time but sat on the plane for over an hour because they didn't have a gate to unload us at. So we(a mother and her son) missed the flight and they couldn't fly us out til the next morning so we had no other choice but to drive 6 hours to Kentucky from Tennessee. I was running on an hour of sleep but it was so great to finally see him, you have no clue! He looked fabulous and I cried like a baby!


He's behind the kid in the goofy BCG glasses.

0 comments: