CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

TAG....your it!

So through my blog stalking I noticed a fun tag and decided to jump on the wagon and make my first tag to my blogging sister in laws! (Jennie, Megan, Mary and Courtney) Here's how it goes:

Go to your 4th picture file,

Post the 4th picture in that file, explain and

Tag 4 people!

Simple, yet FUN! Here's mine.

After coming home from church one Sunday, I pulled Sophias church clothes off and let her run around the house in her diaper while I fixed some quick lunch and grabbed her some comfy clothes. While I was busy, she located my church shoes that I had kicked off and walked around the house with them and her sippy cup. She feels pretty important putting on mommys shoes.

1 comments:

Jacque said...

She is so cute! We miss you guys. Come visit soon!!