CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't start a RIOT!


I know, I'm deeply sorry, a few of you have been pretty firm about letting me know I need to update my blog. Here's the deal. I'm on the computer for about 3 hours a day making calls for my little jobby and by the time I finish I am absolutely ready to be OFF the computer for the day. It almost makes me sick to stare at a computer screen for so long. I must thank you though for your persistance, it is much appreciated to see how much you love me! :)
SOOOOO, I go in for the ultrsound for baby #2 on May 2, It is quite a late appointment, I'll be 21 weeks then. I believe the doctor was gunna be out of town and thats why the date got scheduled so late. I know I'm going nuts just waiting to find out! Spencer and I are at a loss for having any intuition on what the sex is, so we're in just as much suspense as you all may be. I like the name Charlie for a boy, Spencers thinks its a little feminine only because of that movie Charly.........I dont know what to say to that. We are pretty agreeable on the name Baylor though. As for girl names, I like Emmie. Spencer has not really stated either way if hes for it or not.
UPDATE FOR SOPHIA..........
We have taken away the crib and have conquered the toddler bed! I have to admit, I tried the Super Nanny going to bed thingy and it worked like a charm. The first night I put her in her bed 11 times in like 13 min. The second night I put her to bed only 4 times, and the third night Spencer only had to put her back in bed once. The fourth night, it was quick and simple, we read a book, said our prayers, rocked a little and she was out for the entire night. I'm super excited!
This weeks been fun! Brett and Courtney got back from school and brought Bretts fiance Jessica back with them to stay for a week. We've done a little of everything and have a couple more days with Jessica in town to do some more stuff. After that we're going to steal Brett to help up paint the outside of the house for a few days! I'm excited for that, I don't care for the peachy skin color of our house now. By the way, have I mentioned that the weather has been incredible for the past week! I'm super excited for summer to finally be here and to have the windows open around the house. I just love it!

9 comments:

Jacque said...

Yay! An update! I know, I know. I am quite demanding of the updates. I am so glad you finally blogged though! Good for you with Sophie! I want to see some pictures soon! Oh, I really like the the name Emmie, by-the-way. Cute cute cute!

Jennie said...

good for you for finally letting us know that you are still breathing. and c'mon you really can't hate being on the computer that much if you're on to blog. it's fun. anyways, i am glad that you conquered the toddler bed with sophia, that is always a fun one. I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! ty said you called a couple days ago for my cell number. um, were you gonna call me? just kidding, but i would love to hear from you

Megan Bartlett said...

YAY Heidi! You're alive! ;) I'm so sorry I haven't called you back from when you called me ages ago! I'm the work at returning phone calls sometimes. HOW ARE YOU??? I'm so excited to hear what the sex of your baby is! I don't get to find out until May 22nd. On Tuesday, I'll be 17 weeks and they won't do the ultrasound until I'm at least 18! NO FAIR! I personally like the name Charlie for a boy...it's cute! And Emmie is adorable for a girl, so you have my blessing! ;) Are you guys all set for Brett and Courtney's weddings? It's going to be a busy summer! I'm excited to see you though!!

Megan Bartlett said...

PS - YOu're going to have to fill me in on the Super Nanny way of getting a child to stay in a toddler bed. Luke's not ready for that yet, but when he is, I want it to be as easy as possible!

Jacque said...

Oh my gosh! So cute Heidi! I miss you guys! We should come visit you guys...

Frei Family said...

Yay!! I am so excited to hear about the baby update!!! I hope you are feeling better! What is your computer job??

Erin said...

yay for something new! how exciting! I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby! That will be so exciting! Look at you, you could be the new super nanny! Well I'm glad you guys are doing well and hope that you keep this updated. just shows you are loved and very popular!

Megan Bartlett said...

Luv the pic! YOu need to call me when you find out the sex at the end of the week! I won't know for two more weeks!

Jacque said...

Ummm...I'm sensing another riot if you don't update little lady!